Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 brings many advantages including rollup fields, search improvements, branching logic for process flows,
new business rules and sales hierarchies.
If you are working with CRM 2013 or an older version you'll benefit from the significant enhancements that Microsoft has released.
A lot has changed since Dynamics CRM 2013 so it is imperative that you understand how it will affect your business before upgrading.
CRM Upgrade Assessment
Key Concepts Consulting have the experience and skills to guide you and help you plan your CRM upgrade. We’ll help you understand what is changing and prepare for the upgrade including:
- How to leverage the new features based on your need
- We make sure that all your customisations & interfaces will still work after upgrading
- We assess what training user is need to understand the new & updated functions and can run the appropriate training sessions
- Advising how to map your workflows to the new CRM process flows & business rules
We'll assist before, during and after your upgrade:
- With advice on CRM upgrade considerations
- Demonstrating new features and how you can take advantage of these
- Auditing your current customisations and solutions to confirm CRM compatibility
- Migrating any legacy code that needs updating to be compatible with 2015
- Go live assistance for on-site user assistance and CRM 2015 familiarization training
If you are using CRM 2013, CRM 2011 or CRM 4.0 we'll help you map your upgrade path to Dynamics CRM 2015.